Sunday, May 26, 2013

MY first ever makeup video. dare to watch LOL.

Good day loves!
Yes. I tried posting makeup videos on youtube.  I am no guru, I am not a pro in vlogging. Yet, I can't fight the urge to try and film myself while putting my makeup during those boring nights. :-)

here's my very first makeup video.  I am laughing while watching it again.  But I don't regret it. haha.. I still dream of filming my makeup video in HD quality one of these days. :-).. I will just let these videos sit here and see if my editing and directing skills will improve.. (naks.!) ok kidding aside, I hope you find my videos helpful.. if you need to ask anything about makeup I'll try to help you out ..(based on what i learned and my own experiences in makeup application). comment down below or email me
@ clarissebongamua@gmail.com :-)

ttyl,
Clark

my 1st makeup video filmed last May 11, 2012
Eyebrow makeup tutorial



no hate. just for fun, out of boredom. watch at your own risk :-) LOL.
see you on my next videos :-)

my youtube makeup channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/clarissemakeupTV
thank youuu!!! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment