Friday, July 5, 2013

My Glambox Airbrush Cosmetics Experience

Hello Loves!!!

I am so excited to share this with you guys.. It was my first time to try airbrush makeup today and it surpassed my expectations! :-)  I am so glad we have Glambox Airbrush Cosmetics in the Philippines! They have their studio in Makati wherein you get to try their testers and actual airbrush units.

Well,.... I drowned myself into reading reviews and watching video tutorials for this brand before deciding to get it.  As expected, I liked it all the more when I tried it in the studio.  I decided to get the Deluxe Kit and some extra colors that  maybe useful for my makeup gigs.



 foundations, cheek colors, luminizer and thinners/cleaners
my current favorite is Venice gold :)


I also added some Element airbrush makeup in these colors


the Glambox Airbrush compressor , adapter, hose and airbrush gun

It also comes with a cute keychain 

 And a free fashionable bag to carry your new Glambox airbrush kit.
(this style is also available in pink)




YAY!!! 
I also wanted to share with you some of my pictures using Glambox airbrush cosmetics.
See for yourself. :)

my before photos

I currently have breakouts on my cheeks and jawline and reddish marks on my face :(


 after using Glambox Airbrush Cosmetics  



Notice the amazing coverage of this product on my face.
photo taken using iPhone 4 camera with no filter
Airbrush make up used on eyes, lips and face.



If you are interested as I am, you may visit them at 227 Valuepoint Bldg Salcedo St cor Gamboa St Legaspi Village, Makati beside RCBC bank. 
I personally recommend this product because I was really satisfied with the coverage of the foundation and is very light and not caky at all. It is so easy and fun to use.  You'll love it I swear.

you may also check their website @ www.glamboxairbrush.com


Shout out to Ms. Anna for giving me a free airbrush makeup trial and 
for assisting me in the studio. 






** These are all my personal views and products were all purchased and not provided by Glambox Airbrush Cosmetics**

Thank you for dropping by my blog makeup dolls :-)

xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment